Our ceramic core, the heart of our heating
Ceramic is well known for having many advantageous thermal qualities. That’s why it has been utilised in many high quality electric heaters. The ceramic core in our EcoHeat range of electric radiators heats up quickly and can then emit the heat over a long period of time, even after it has stopped drawing power. This might sound similar to a storage heater. However, our ceramic core does not require hours of charging before heat can be emitted.
The EcoHeat range can quickly respond to the temperature of your room. Why is that important? Simple. The more responsive to temperature changes your heating is, the less energy it will need to consume.
Dual heating elements
encased within the ceramic core. These two electric heating elements ensure a rapid and even heat distribution through the ceramic core. The elements are sited equal distances apart.
The ceramic block is then bonded directly into the cast aluminium body of the radiator. Because of this, from the moment heat is required and the radiator draws electricity, the whole radiator will begin warming. This gives the maximum surface area to deliver heat enabling you to warm your room quickly, silently and efficiently.
Cast Aluminium body
whilst light weight, is extremely strong, durable and an excellent conductor of heat. By using cast aluminium for the body of our radiators we can ensure that heat is quickly dispersed into the room.
The heat will also be evenly spread across the entire body of the radiator. Aluminium is used for this reason in high grade car engines, whereas steel may be found in cheaper vehicles. Aluminium is also very good at resisting oxidisation (rusting), which again means no risk of discolouration whilst in your home.
Safe for every room in your home
Our EcoHeat range of electric radiators are SGS certified for safety. SGS is the globally recognised standard for safety. By achieving the SGS standard our radiators will meet each country’s local safety requirements. Additionally, our electric radiators are IP24 rated so it’s splash and dust resistant too. Make sure you seek advice from a qualified tradesperson when installing any electrical appliance in a bathroom.
- Key lock to stop little fingers altering temperatures and programmes.
- Secure wall mounting means that once fitted and fixed they cannot accidentally be knocked off.
- Surface temperature safety cutout means that you can be assured the surface temperature will never exceed the advised limit.
- Open window detection shuts off the heating should a window be left opened.
- Accurate thermostat makes our ceramic core radiators ideal for maintaining an exact even temperature.
- Backlit LED screen lights up when you press a button, so you can make any changes you need, even in low light.
Digital unit control
Make sure you only heat your home when you want to. By using one of our 9 pre-programmed or 4 customisable heating plans you can make sure no heat is wasted. You can set a comfort temperature, an economical setback temperature and then relax as you save money and enjoy a warm home.
And many more innovative features too
Because our electric radiators have been designed to suit all styles of home, we have made sure that they are packed with innovative features to achieve our goal; affordable, reliable warmth.
- Digital control unit is the brain of your radiator. You can control the desired temperature for every 30 minute interval of the day. You have complete control over how your radiator works. As such you can control the cost of your heating. Compose your perfect heating programme or use one of our 9 preinstalled ones.
- Accurate thermostat constantly measures the air temperature of your room and responds to changes. It’s a very important job for your radiator. The thermostat, or thermistor is one of the most important components within your electric radiator. EcoHeat radiators are accurate to 0.1 degrees centigrade. This level of accuracy within the digital control unit means your radiator will respond to temperature changes quickly, therefore optimising the consumption of electricity and minimising overheating and under heating.
- Smart functions help you get the most out of your electric radiators. We have designed some smart control features into each radiator. Should you open a window while the radiator is in operation your radiator will detect the cold air flow and temporarily stop the heating. There are more smart features like our holiday function, which allows a gap in your programme while you’re away and our temporary cancel function, which exits your programme for a period of time. These all make living with the EcoHeat electric radiators simple and easy and maximise their efficiency.
Are you looking for a more slimline electric radiators?
In 2016 we launched the EcoSlimline range of electric radiators. The EcoSlimline radiators offer all the features found on the EcoHeat range, yet are slimline at just 75 mm and remarkably light weight.
We have increased the level of innovation in our newest range which now integrates two heat delivery systems into one stylish radiator:
- A ceramic core with incorporated heating element for maintain room temperatures and comfortable heat delivery
- Instant-heat heating element with heat dispersal fins. This finned heating element is sited below the ceramic core, improving warm up times of the room and boosting warm air convection.
Every EcoSlimline radiator has advanced power management. When initially heating, both the ceramic core and instant-heat elements work together to warm the room quickly. Once the desired temperature has been reached the instant-heat element powers down, leaving the ceramic core to maintain your room temperature. This built in power management ensure the most efficient operation, especially in homes with modern insulation.
- Slimline Ceramic Core – excellent for maintaining your room temperature comfortably and efficiently
- Instant-heat element – warms your room quickly and improves warm air convection.
- Contemporary design – styled for maximum heat distribution.
- Front air baffle – internally styled to improve heat dispersal into your room